We are surprised by number of wine tour operators and travel organizations that claim to know who is the best wine tour in Napa. To us a single wine tour cannot be qualified as the best mainly because we don’t believe in cookie cutter wine tours. Food & Wine ran an article featuring a collection of wineries they perceived to be the top wineries to visit in Napa and I can’t help it but agree with some of their picks. But before you add every single winery listed on this slideshow to your bucket list let me remind you that wine is a very personal and experiential luxury.
To us, crafting the best wine tours in Napa is about getting to know our guests and tailoring the wine tour to their taste, passions and wine collecting objectives. We are able to achieve the ultimate in personalization by carefully interviewing each potential guest and for lack of a better word pairing people with amazing wine experiences that speak to every sense.
When we plan your wine tour in Napa, we take into account, among other things the following:
- Are you a first-timer looking for discovery?
- Are you entertaining a corporate client or incentivizing your employees with a wine tour?
- Do you have a clearly defined preference for certain types of wine?
- Are you a wine collector looking to diversify your cellar?
- Are you in town looking to buy wine cases to celebrate a special occasion?
- Celebrating a special occasion or milestone?
- Is your wine tour the backdrop of a marriage proposal?
Our team meets a couple of times per week to evaluate guest interviews and try to match you with the best and most beautiful wineries and the most coveted wines. As a boutique wine tour operator we want your experience to be so beautiful and memorable that you will want to repeat it year after year. Jona, David and I are dedicated to hosting five star wine tours and want every guest to fall in love with Napa and all that it has to offer.
Looking forward to your visit,